This internet site has been developed with the intention of providing information only. Whilst all attempts will be made to maintain accuracy and validity, the Practice accepts no responsibility for events arising from use of the information provided. Although the advice for patients is as comprehensive and accurate as possible, it is only general and should not be used as a substitute for the patient consulting their own doctor.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
All links from this website are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
Medical Information on the Internet
If you use the Internet for medical information:
- Always look for a balanced view - not just one site.
- Remember that anyone can publish anything on the Internet.
- Make sure the authors and their qualifications are listed.
- Look at what other reliable information the site refers to.
- Check that the site is regularly updated.
- Look for advertising which might influence the information on the site.
- Avoid online consultations or diagnoses.
- Check on privacy and confidentiality.
- Sites from outside the UK may mention treatments that are not available here.